Re: [orca-list] interesting feature request

Well, I planned to file my feature request with the lowest priority
available. I don't expect it to be done right away because I know there
are other higher priority things that need to be done. At the same time,
I think if we want it at all a feature request should be filed. It isn't
a high priority request, I just thought it would be nice to have, so I
will file it with a low priority.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)