Re: [orca-list] interesting feature request

Hi,
I can see where Kenny and Erik are coming from and i can agree that
although it would be good to have Orca speaking time and date, it may
not be a high-priority thing at the moment.
Just out of curiosity it would be nice to hear what programs you want
accessible that aren't.
/Krister

Erik Heil wrote:
Hi their.  As Kenny pointed out, that feature isn't necissary at this
point.  Their is a lot of work that needs to be done, and their are
several Gnome applications which are not accessible at this point.  Once
these become accessible, then we can worry about nice features.  Besides.
What's wrong with opening up a terminal window and typing date?  Nothing
at all in my opinion.

eheil sdf lonestar org

Sounds good to me. I will file the request shortly.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo