Re: [orca-list] interesting feature request

Hello Lorenzo,
How possible would it be to include hotkeys in Orca that would speak the
time and date? With a feature like this I wouldn't have to navigate to
the clock or open a terminal and use the date or saytime command to get
the time and date.

This would definitely be possible.  Could you please file a request for
enhancement in bugzilla for this?  Perhaps we could combine a modifier
with the "where am I" key for this.  For example: ALT+KPEnter.  Perhaps
1 press gives you the time and a quick double press gives you the
date.
What do you think?
Mike