Re: [orca-list] alt-tab popups are not spoken as they pop up

I was unable to apply the patch. This was the error I got.

patching file src/orca/scripts/metacity.py
Hunk #2 FAILED at 22.
src/orca/scripts/metacity.py.rej

I used patch -p0. is this correct? Should I have used a different
number? I am using Orca from svn revision 2264, which I just updated a
minute or so before I tried to apply the patch.

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)