Re: [orca-list] alt-tab popups are not spoken as they pop up

Hi Kenny,
I like the old behavior.  Is there a way to make this new patch optional.  It is just as important for a
screen reader not to talk to much as it is to make it read the screen.
I just tested Will's latest patch for this.  For me it only speaks each
window once when ALT+tabbing between windows.  This seems to me like it
should be the expected behavior.  In my testing I haven't heard any
windows being spoken twice.
thanks
Mike