Re: [orca-list] Gmail audio verification doesn't play in Firefox

I checked out the possibility that something is opening in a new tab,
but no luck. After clicking the link to listen to the numbers I still
get placed back on the text box to enter them. There is only 1 tab open
and hitting control-w closes Firefox. Also, the alt-f4 closes the
browser and doesn't give me the traditional warning about closing
multiple tabs. There is also no download manager window open either
before or after closing Firefox.

Live long and prosper,
Lorenzo
--
I've always found anomalies to be very relaxing. It's a curse.
--Jadzia Dax: Star Trek Deep Space Nine (The Assignment)