[orca-list] Improving the documentation

I am lengthening and hopefully improving the documentation in:
        http://live.gnome.org/Orca/UbuntuFeisty

I am trying to play with a new current feisty build every couple of days and
add much-needed depth to the section on test-driving Orca. I will focus on
the section on installing when I feel the test-drive section is good. I
figure people won't commit the resources of a fairly modern PC to installing
until they have test-driven successfully.

My assumptions are that we can make it more attractive to new users if we
give them a little hand-holding. For example, I didn't at first know how
Spartan the default desktop in Ubuntu was, hence I immediately thought Orca
wasn't reading everything that was on my desktop. I didn't know that Orca
had trouble reading online help -- who would've thunk that -- and I had to
dredge through several manuals to find all the keystrokes I needed. If
someone needed to get up to speed with Orca in a job situation, possibly
with an employer looking over their shoulder, they might not have the luxury
to do this much exploring and they might need answers fast.

Therefore, I will be asking a lot of questions on this list, but as I get
answers I am already adding that information to the wiki.

You'll probably see a typo or two in the stuff I've added so far and some
formatting problems. I'm new to editing wikis but it's too fun; I'm sure
I'll know what I'm doing in a couple of weeks.

If you think there is something in particular I should add, or if there is
something I added you don't like, change it or let me know. I used to be a
technical writer, and am used to others editing my work.

I am a Gnome beginner myself, but I've used and programmed computers since
the 1980s and I am comfortable with console Linux. I run Debian with speakup
and brltty and I also play with NetBSD on Vaxes in my spare time.

--Debee