[orca-list] synthesisers

hello.

I read about the different synthesisers that one can use with linux, but I still have some questions:

1. what may be a favourable synth for those of you who were used to eloquence under windows?

2. do you happen to know of any sunthesiser that may support arabic in some way? as far as I am aware, I never heard of one, but I am asking just in case.

3. how do we enable arabic input under linux, and are there any bad consequence to the way orca behaves like the case with windows and say jaws?

thank you.
Mohammed Al-shar'