Re: [orca-list] Orca doesn't stop speech at once when pressing the control key

Hi Hermann.

control key will stop all action imediately! I think this should also
happen in Orca.

It's supposed to. <smile>

Currently I'm working on the SayAll functionality for Firefox. At one point in my testing, Orca just wouldn't shut up no matter how enthusiastically I pounded on the Control key. When I looked in my debug.out, I saw a traceback for a dumb error I had made in the code. Fixing that error fixed the problem of Control not interrupting speech during the SayAll. This is all a long way of saying the following: If you can get us a full debug.out taken when the problem occurs, we might be able to spot what's causing the problem and fix it right away. In my personal experience, much of the debugging time is spent just trying to reproduce the reported problem.

Thanks in advance! And thanks again for your willingness to live on the "bleeding edge." It helps us tremendously.

--Joanie