[orca-list] Orca Hot Key

Hi all

After trying for ages to get various Orca functions using the Orca hot key,
Insert, I have at last worked out why nothing was working for me.

Yes, you guessed it I was using the wrong Insert key <blushes>.

I had been trying to use the Insert key on the group of 6 keys just above
the arrow keys on a standard English keyboard when I accidentially pressed
the keypad 0 and space, and whoa! the preferences dialogue appeared.

After I get over this revelation I'll start trying to understand a bit more
about Orca, albeit at v1 - but you got to start somewhere!

Ian