Re: Orca How to make an action?

Hi Javier:

I can't remember if anyone answered you on this.  You can do this a
brute force way by calling Orca's eventsynthesizer.py:clickObject method
(an example call is in braille.py).

You may also try mucking around with the accessible selection of the
table as well.  You'd need to dig into the AT-SPI IDL for this, though.
Something like tableObject.selection.selectChild(0) might do it, where
tableObject is the accessible object for the table.

Will