Re: Orca A possible bug

Hi,
In the latest Orca CVS head I have experimented a possible bug.
When I am navigating through differents components in an application, Orca
sometimes doesn't report the label and role for some components.
For example, in the Orca preferences dialog when navigating with tab and
shift tab.
When a component gets focus Orca doesn't report information, but if you go
back by pressing tab and shift + tab to the component the problem is not
reproducible.

Seems this occur the first time the components get focus.

Can you reproduce this?

I was just setting up a new evolution account on a new up to date edgy install and was able to reproduce this on several screens. I'm now trying to find a simple reproducible test case for this. Mike