Orca Is this a bug?

Hi all,
Please let me introduse myself, my name is Krister Ekstrom and i have
been using Ubuntu and Orca for about a month or less and before that i
used Debian but gave up because i messed up the system and didn't have
the knowledge to fix it myself.
Anyways, i want to ask something about Orca:
When i go into the dialog for adding an applet to a panel in Gnomes
desktop, the list of applets present can't be seen with Orca. The only
thing it says is "layered pane, grayed" and the only way to get info
about an applet is to use flat review mode to go to the description of
the aplet.
Has anyone seen this, is this being worked on? Had i been a programmer i
may have been able to help, but i'm just a user with a little knowledge
of Javascript, so am afraid i'm not of much help there.
Thanks
--
/Krister