Re: Orca access to apps in wine?

Hi Peter and Mike.

Peter:  That's a shame.  But thank you for the detailed explanation!

Mike:  The thought of attempting to install a Windows screen reader
under Wine fills me with fear, dread, and loathing. <grin>  MS DCM is a
nightmare in Windows itself.  I cannot imagine dealing with it --
assuming it even exists -- in an emulator.  Besides, what I want to
accomplish is strictly using Linux/UNIX with Orca.  Braille translation
software is just a missing piece -- at least currently, and at least to
my knowledge.  Are there options out there I'm unaware of?

Thanks again, guys!
Joanie