Re: Orca access to apps in wine?

Hi Joanie,
Hi all.  There's one Windows application that I'd really like to be able
to use in Linux:  Duxbury.  I am not surprised that Orca sees it as an
"inaccessible".  My question, however, is this:  Is the reason it is an
"inaccessible" due to how Wine is implemented or how Duxbury is
implemented?
This is almost certainly a Wine issue. I bet Wine has no knowledge of the at-spi infrastructure. Have you tried to install a Windows screen reader under Wine? It probably won't work but who knows. Mike