Orca FW: the -v switch doesn't work?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dorado Martínez, Francisco Javier
Enviado el: martes, 05 de septiembre de 2006 14:06
Para: 'Cody Hurst'
Asunto: RE: Orca the -v switch doesn't work?

Hi all

Cody, currently the orca shell script will kill any orca
processes running by the same user if it is launched. This is
to prevent two orca's instances running at the same time. The
information is shown however in the text console when you run
orca --version or orca -v but at that time Orca is restarting.

Regards

Javier.