Orca the -v switch doesn't work?

Hi all,

 I can't rememebr if I emailed about this but after installing
version 0.9.0 on my dapper box, typing the 'orca -v' command doesn't
display the version number, which I generally do after doing an
install just to confirm I didn't waste my time or that something had
gone wrong. For me, orca just seems to restart. this might be a bug or
a feature removed? There should be an about tab in the orca prefs
window, or at least a main window like in jaws that display version
information.

 Just a nice suggestion, there could also be a configuration for a
button to download and install the latest release of orca in the prefs
box somewhere, so no one has to keep doing ./configure and what not.

Cody