Re: Orca creating new account in edgy

Hi bart,

  Thanks, I didn't even know that. now I know. thanks a lot...

Cody
On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 15:30 +1000, bart bunting net au wrote:
Cody,

Check that the user has been added to the audio group if they haven't
sound won't work.  I'm not sure if this is done automagicaly for you
when a new user is created or not.

use the groups command to see which groups you belong to and then the
adduser command to add you to a group.

adduser <user> <group>
e.g.
adduser bart audio