Re: Orca accessibility menu item?

Hi Cody!

We moved the start items from the Accessibility menu (under Applications) to the Accessibility Preferences dialog (System -> Preferences -> ... ). It keeps those items more together and helps keep the Applications menu tidy.

Henrik

Cody Hurst wrote:
Hey all,

  I was wondering, a few days ago when I upgraded to the latest
version of ubuntu edgy, I found that in my main gnome menu that the
accessibility menu was sudden not there, I liked this feature so where
did it get off to? this is with orca 1.0.0 but have yet to upgrade to
2.17.1, if gcc will cooperate with me.