Re: Orca Trouble installing on Debian Sarge/Testing

Hello Christian,
Some days ago I downloaded the sources for orca1.0.0 and gnome-speech for
there was no such package for Sarge/Testing. I managed to built all and
installed it. Now I am running into problems when trying to perform 'orca
--setup'. As I saw, there was someone who already asked that question, but is
there any way to solve this problem?
The problem here is that debian ships a very old version of pygtk. I believe if you get the latest version from gnome.org this should solve your problem. Mike