Orca Trouble installing on Debian Sarge/Testing

Hi there!

I am Christian from Hamburg/Germany to say at least a little bit about me ;-)
Some days ago I downloaded the sources for orca1.0.0 and gnome-speech for
there was no such package for Sarge/Testing. I managed to built all and
installed it. Now I am running into problems when trying to perform 'orca
--setup'. As I saw, there was someone who already asked that question, but is
there any way to solve this problem?

The error message is:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in ?
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/orca.py", line 45, in ?
    import atspi
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/orca/atspi.py", line 49, in ?
    ORBit.CORBA.ORB_init(orb_id="orbit-io-thread")
TypeError: ORB_init() takes no keyword arguments

I also tried to install Ubuntu/Edgy for there is Orca included, but it doesn't
work not even with the known work around. It freezes and I can't say what the
problem actually is.

It'll be very nice if you could respond to my qeustion. Hope I don't have to
wait for Debian Etch... :-)

Regards,
Christian