Orca orca no longer working

Hi listers, sorry for the barrage of questions today. Orca is no longer working on my system. My net connection was not working and so I made some changes in the network settings. the last change I made was that of computer address from 127.0.0.1 to 192.168.1.1. Orca is not giving any feedback. One problem I have is that I don't have a monitor right now and there is noone who can help me with the setting. I am afraid that it is this setting which has perhaps corrupted the system. What steps can I take to restore the speech and at the same time put the net connection right.

--
regards,
Aruni.