Orca manually starting orca and related problem

Hello list, since the accessibility boot is not working on my system, I manually start orca after the system is fully up. I mean, the f5 sequence is not working. When I manually start orca, it asks me a number of questions and says that accessibility settings have been activated or something and I need to log out and log in again. It asks me to hit enter and after few seconds, it says, "welcome to orca, switching to focus tracking mode. after there is no sound what soever no matter which key I press. It doesn't seem to work at all. It is only when I press the ctrl+alt+del that it says good bye. Please help. so does this method of starting orca cause problems like this regularly?

--
regards,
Aruni.