Re: Orca great news for orca developers!

hello will.
ok, a few more questions.
regarding the blocked bugs, is there a way that they can be fixt or do
we have to wait for a complete remake of the next version of orca?
I am not clear about the concept of [blocked] bugs.
tell me if I can do any thing about it?
I hope even openoffice people are working towards this issue of orca
accessibility?
secondly, my thinking is that instead of blocking feature requests,
why not we make the scripting guide more comprehencive and let people
figure out and develop what they need?
I feel that orca is just great and we should not let any bugs give
chance to compare orca against any thing in a negative manner.
I know that gnome-accessibility is really feature rich.
so there should be nothing really stopping orca become as good as it can be.
please let me know what we can do for blocked bugs.
I want to have orca development take a very fast pace and I am
developing a team of blind and sited people for orca specially.
thanking all.
Krishnakant.