Orca great news for orca developers!

hello all.
for those who don't know me, I am Krishnakant Mane from India.
the great news is that I have managed to convince the national
Association for the Blind (NAB) to setup a complete linux lab with
orca as the main screen reader and emacspeak for internet surffing.
infact we are also training people on python specially to script orca!.
now I need to have the following final details.
how far is open office accessible with orca?  I am interested to know
if orca is fine with the word processor and does orca anounce the font
attributes like bold etc.  if I press ctrl-b or ctrl-i will it anounce
the toggling of bold on or italics on.
how is the spreadsheet working?
with the latest ubuntu 6.10 cd I did not find these functionality
working.  if I am not having the proper versions of either orca or
open office, please guide me for the right version and how to get it
installed.
I also want to know as to how I get started in scripting orca for
specific applications?
is there some start on that or do I need to study and teach the core
source code of orca itself?
already 10 computers are working with orca.
now I want to go ahead from here.
by the way how is the ubuntu installer doing with orca?
can some one give the details?
I think it was in some of the previous emails which I can't dig right
now, I am sorry for the trouble.
thanking all.
Krishnakant.