Re: Orca full screen magnification?

You can refer to the steps as described: http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/2.10/apas03.html
To change gnopernicus to orca should work for you.

Hope this helps!
Regards.

-Tim
On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 00:18, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Tim.  Thanks for the info!

> dual-head monitor box, it works fine. I also tested it with
> single-head machine with virtual frame buffer configured, it works
> fine too.

What settings are you using?  On my single-head system, I launched Xvfb
with:

Xvfb :1 -screen 0 1280x1024x16 &

Then I launched Orca with my source display set to :0, my target display
set to :1, top and left to 0, right to 1280, and bottom to 1024.

The end result is an endless loop of magnification.

Any ideas where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Joanie