Re: Orca full screen magnification?

I tested the orca full screen magnification with Xinerama on a dual-head monitor box, it works fine. I also tested it with single-head machine with virtual frame buffer configured, it works fine too.
But the performance of full screen magnification is not good enough, at least on my solaris boxes.

-Tim