Re: Orca Speaking blank lines

Hi.

On Wed, Nov 01, 2006 at 09:56:00PM +0100, Krister Ekstrom wrote:

Mike Pedersen wrote:
orca.   I had intended to make this a user preference to be changed in
the config UI.  I wonder, do users think that blank lines should be
spoken by default?  Also, should this even be a preference or do users
always want this functionality?

Oh please, let it be a preference that i can change at will. Speaking
top and bottom of documents can be on per default, but i for one don't
want to hear "blank", "blank", "blank" over and over again. Whenever i
find such an option in a screen reader, i hastily turn it off.
Just my 2 cents.
/Krister

I agree with Krister.  Please make it a user preference.  If you decide
not to do that, please make it easy for someone to hack the source and
turn in off.

          Kenny