Re: Orca Speaking blank lines

Yes, I think blank lines should be spoken as the word "blank" when moving
through whatever line by line.
Depending on punctioation settings, one will hear nothing when you get
onto a line with e.g. dashes or underlines.
May be there are some situations where one does not this, but i cannot
think of any.Regards, Willem