Orca serious loss of speech

Hello,
  I am running orca 0.2.3 and I am experiencing random losses of speech.
For example, while writing an email, orca will just quit altogether. If
I try to bring up the run box (alt f2), then type orca, orca will not
restart, causing me to reboot the whole sytem. This has happened when on
the desktop and using some applications. I am using Fedora Core 5, gnome
2.14. I hope this issue is addressed soon because I can not keep
rebooting this system.

  Also, the gnome pannels keep crashing when I use the alto f2 run box
so could this be an issue?

Cody