Orca AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ENABLE_SPEECH'

Hello,

I compiled the latest cvs snapshot of orca. The compiling finish OK.But
if I want run orca-setup then come following errors:

$ orca-setup
Speech is unavailable.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/orca-setup", line 391, in ?
    settings.writelines(orca.settings.ENABLE_SPEECH + falseStr)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ENABLE_SPEECH'
1:buchal ferda:~:
$

In the same time I can to hear "Welcome to orca setup".

I have installed gnome-speech with festival and speech dispatcher
drivers.

Where is problem?

--

Jan Buchal