Re: orca sarting up at log on (fc5)

Hi Cody,

Please see the GNOME Accessibility Guide (at and specifically the section titled "Configuring the Desktop for Accessible Login" at

It's written assuming your screen reader is Gnopernicus (the "srcore" with command line options bit). Replace that with orca and you should be set. It's what we used when we demo-ed Orca with accessible login at CSUN last March.

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
I'm such a distro hopper. I'm now on fc5 and thats final! Is there a way, now that I've installed orca 0.2.3, that I can have orca boot up at the log on screen? I like the extra options in the orca setup by the by... Cody

Orca-list mailing list
Orca-list gnome org