Re: Orca How does a WIKI work for everyone?

Hi to all

Willie, it's OK!
I found the wiki very useful, would be nice to share some code snippets, scripting documentation created by
the community, function reference, python language, etc. I think as the community grows the scripts, and
contribution would grow too, and in this point the wiki is good place to put all in one.
The accessibility to this web it's good as long as the information it is well structured, heading separated,
with quick access with the keyboard, etc. I use a media wiki site and not problem. The only one is the
browser, I can not make choice between many ones's

Regards from Spain,

Javier.