Orca How does a WIKI work for everyone?

Hi All:

As part of the Orca web setup, the GNOME site provides us with the ability to use a WIKI. My thoughts on the WIKI are that it can be a repository for us to share:

o Setup details for specific distributions
  (e.g., Solaris, Ubuntu, Fedora Core, SUSE, etc.)

o Details on how to navigate/use the GNOME desktop

o Details on how to navigate/use specific applications

o Common pitfalls, etc.

My question, however, is whether WIKI content is accessible and how cumbersome it is for our users. Here's a very empty page:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca

The only real content on this page is "Orca is a screen reader for the GNOME platform. This WIKI is currently under development."

Before I center us on using a WIKI for various things, I'd like your feedback on whether it is something that will be useful or useless for our users. Please let me know.

Thanks!

Will