Re: Gnopernicus (screen reader) and Orca?

2006/3/29, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>:
Hi:

Orca, Gnopernicus, and LSR are all screen readers with their own
approach. Gnopernicus is the oldest of the bunch, followed by Orca,
and IBM announced LSR very recently.  As the overall lead of Orca, I
do not think it is professional of me to provide a comparison of the
screen readers and I will refrain from doing so.

:-) ok, I'll try do the comparison myself (and when finnished i'll
publish it somewhere... :)

Thanks a lot for your information.

--
* Ermengol *