Re: Gnopernicus (screen reader) and Orca?

I have another question on that... :-)
Is there any relationship between ORCA and LSR from IBM ?

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/lsr?open&S_TACT=105AGX59&S_CMP=GR&ca=dgr-lnxw03awlsr

It's also python scripting, over at-spi...

Thanks a lot,

* Ermengol *

2006/3/28, Ermengol Bota <ermengol gmail com>:
Hello,
I've spent last days trying to know the "work in progress" around
"accessibility" on free software.
On the screen reader's area I've found this project, as well as
gnopernicus (screen reader), both of them on GNOME ...
So, I'm little bit confused about what is the main goal of each one...

What I've read (and seend :-) is that ORCA is a more like a plugable
platform and gnopernicus is more like a direct solution for gnome
applications, but the two projects are working over the at-spi layer.

Is there any relationship between this projects?
or I'm missing something....?¿?

Thanks a lot :-)

--
* Ermengol *