Re: Orca "no focus" and hangs.

Hi Will.

I'm glad that helped.  The good news:  I can no longer reproduce the
hang from the test case provided.  Thanks!!! The bad news:  I still get
hangs. :(  So.... In the spirit of stickin' with what works, :) I
present the following:

0.  Be sure that you do *NOT* have useBonoboMain set to False
1.  Launch Orca from the terminal
2.  Launch Gaim
3.  Begin loop
        3a. Press Control A for the Accounts dialog
        3b. Press Alt C for the Close button
4.  If you repeat step 3 enough times, Orca will hang

Notes:

* I can reproduce this on 3 out of 3 machines, all of which are running
Ubuntu 6.06.  2 are running Gaim 2.0 beta 3; 1 is running Gaim 1.5.1.

* As with the previous test case, the number of times you will have to
perform step 3 varies.  The earliest number of times has been 2; the
greatest, more than 25.  (I think it was 27, but I lost count)

I hope this helps!  Thanks again!!
Joanie