Re: Orca orca issue update

Hi Cody:

ok. I understand what your saying but if I cqan't use the machine to kill
festival due to slowness then I will have to reboot. I'll consider install
fc5 again.

I'm not sure installing/reinstalling distributions is going to solve the
problem here - doing so is mostly just going to cause you to repeat the
same Linux install/setup pains over and over.

When the gnome-speech driver for festival runs amok, you machine will
definitely slow down, but you should (with patience) still be able to
log in and kill processes.

Will