De: Cody [mailto:churst31 verizon net]
Enviado el: viernes, 07 de julio de 2006 3:39
Para: Orca screen reader developers
Asunto: Orca orca on ubuntu

Hi all,

  I might've posted something like this  a while ago, but I just did a fresh install of ubuntu 6. I am trying to install orca and this is what I did

1. uncommented the several universe lines in the sources.list file in /etc/apt/
2. ran a sudo apt-get update
3. Once that was done which took only a few minutes, I then ran apt-get install gnome-orca
4. rebooted then logged in as a user, then hit alt f2 and ran orca. Nothing happened, no sound, nothing.

  What am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much,
  Cody