Re: Orca New to the list

Kenny Hitt writes:
Hi.

You really shouldn't answer questions about products you don't use.

Kenny, What do you know about what I use and don't use? When have we
ever met?

I have no problems using the same speech device with Orca and Speakup.
Unless you have changed it in your Fedora rpms, you leave numlock off
for Orca review keys.

Didn't I say that? I believe I did.

If you have issues with something I said, please simply respond to that and we can take things from there. I
have no interest in trading personal attacks either on, or off list.

Janina