Orca need typs on orca scripting, want to contrubute.

hello all,
particular thanks to willy and henrik.
actually I need some typs on how I get started with scripting/ customising orca.
I had emailed previously about the course we are starting for
trainning blind users in python specifically for scripting orca and
contributing it to the community.
I find that orca has great potentials to become the free jaws on gnu/linux.
we have finished the python course and now will like to know about
orca scripting.
our first priority is to script openoffice if it is needed, you all
can suggest what can be done.
still I did not get the font information in openoffice.
and I am also interested to contribute for web accessibility.
Please provide me some typs to get started.
and please provide me the latest status on openoffice with respect to
fonts anouncement etc.
Krishnakant.