Orca Gaim over?

Hi people,
Sorry, i just couldn't resist that subject line, you see i'm running
Ubuntu Feisty and although it may be a bit too early to leave various
bug reports i thought you should know this:
In Gaim that comes with Feisty there's a little problem, at least for
me, i can no longer see my buddy list. Oh, yes, i see the window and can
go to the combo box where i can change the status and so on, but the
buddy list itself is reported by Orca as "tree view 0 items". and when
arrowing up and down i can't see any people neither on- nor off line and
that's strange since i should at least see the three chat rooms i have
on my list. Is this a known issue? Can i do something to fix it myself
or should i file a bug?
/Krister