Re: Orca and Acrobat

On Fri, Dec 15, 2006 at 07:49:30AM EST, Henrik Nilsen Omma wrote:
Hi,

Sorry if this has been asked before. In the Orca 1.0 release
announcement I can read that Orca should 'just work' with the 'fixed'
version of Acrobat. Are there plans for making this enhanced version the
standard. If not we should look into providing the enhanced version of
Acrobat as the standard or as an option.

I personally think we should be pushing one of the free PDF readers that
uses GTK to add accessibility support. I would rather not use Acrobat at
all if there is another, more truely free option.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE