Orca OT: Is LSR working with Ubuntu

Hi to all,
yesterday I tried installing LSR:
http://live.gnome.org/LSR
In the Getting Started section of the documentation there were mentioned a
lot of packages required for working with LSR.
A few of them certainly come with Ubuntu to work with Orca (gnome-common,
desk-top-file-utils, python at-spi).
Unfortunately I cannot find the others. Aptitude as well as apt-get report
that they don't exist or have no references.
The manual always refers to a Fedora machine.
Is there a chance to get LSR to work or should I forget about it?
Regards
Hermann