Re: Orca /KDE Integration
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt kde org>
- Cc: accessibility-atspi freestandards org, orca-list gnome org, kde-accessibility kde org, accessibility freestandards org, accessibility lists freestandards org, Harald Fernengel <harald trolltech com>
- Subject: Re: Orca /KDE Integration
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 10:27:14 +0100
Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:
Well, I disagree with that. We should list all possibilities even if
some decisions seem to have been made, otherwise I don't think we can
have a clear discussion about the decision making process. If #1 has
been rejected, it should still be discussed and the reasons for
rejecting it documented in the Wiki.
Thanks a lot for your effort to write down this list.
I incorporated the points into the new Wiki page
I removed the first possibility, since the extention of Qt Accessibility has
already been made.
I also rephrased the other three and added lists of
technical obstacles and background information.
It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions and
corrections where appropriate.
Sure, thanks Olaf! I'll do that.
] [Thread Prev