Re: Orca /KDE Integration
- From: Olaf Jan Schmidt <ojschmidt kde org>
- To: accessibility lists freestandards org
- Cc: accessibility-atspi freestandards org, orca-list gnome org, Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman sun com>, kde-accessibility kde org, accessibility freestandards org, Harald Fernengel <harald trolltech com>
- Subject: Re: Orca /KDE Integration
- Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:04:06 +0200
Thanks a lot for your effort to write down this list.
I incorporated the points into the new Wiki page
I removed the first possibility, since the extention of Qt Accessibility has
already been made. I also rephrased the other three and added lists of
technical obstacles and background information.
It would be great if you could review the new version and make additions and
corrections where appropriate.
Olaf Jan Schmidt, KDE Accessibility co-maintainer, open standards
accessibility networker, Protestant theology student and webmaster of
http://accessibility.kde.org/ and http://www.amen-online.de/
] [Thread Prev