Re: Orca Can't get orca working with braille.

On Wed, Aug 16, 2006 at 10:47:46PM EST, Willie Walker wrote:
Thanks Luke!  A few of the reasons we've centered on BrlTTY for Orca
are:

1) It's a solution that serves multiple purposes, including providing
access to the virtual console.

2) It helps eliminate device contention (i.e., we assume BrlTTY owns the
braille device and we work with it rather than against it)

3) It works and we don't need to maintain it.  (Dave Mielke is
awesome)  :-)

Understandably. This bug seems to be purely a packaging bug however,
which I am in the process of fixing, and getting uploaded for Ubuntu.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE