Re: Orca Can't get orca working with braille.

Thanks Luke!  A few of the reasons we've centered on BrlTTY for Orca
are:

1) It's a solution that serves multiple purposes, including providing
access to the virtual console.

2) It helps eliminate device contention (i.e., we assume BrlTTY owns the
braille device and we work with it rather than against it)

3) It works and we don't need to maintain it.  (Dave Mielke is
awesome)  :-)

Will