Orca Dependency problem

Hi, I'm trying to compile the last Orca 0.2.7, but ./configure gives me
following error:

checking for PyORBit module Accessibility... no
configure: error: Could not find python ORBit module Accessibility - make
sure you have the atspi libspi-1.0 >= 1.7.6 installed

I've got installed the next packages (my distro is a debian local variant):
python-pyorbit
python-pyorbit-dev
python2.4-pyorbit
python2.3-pyorbit
libatspi-dbg
libatspi-dev
libatspi1.0-0

The last one has the library: /usr/lib/libspi.so.0.10.7, which is the
version 1.7.7 (Orca needs the 1.7.6).

A strange thing is that apt-cache show libatspi1.0-0, says:
[...]
Provides:
1.7.7-0linex1 -
1.6.3-1 -
[...]

(Linex is the name of the local distribution, debian based), is it ok that
it provides both versions?

I've compiled other versions of Orca before without problems, but now I
have no idea what else to look at... What does Orca exactly need? What am
I missing?

that's all, thanks in advance! :)

_("Free as in Freedom")