Re: Orca 0.2.3

Hi Janina:

I think there may be some confusion here.

So, my complaint with Willie's original point focused on three words
only, "gui configuration tool." The problem is simple, if the gui isn't
working for the user, no gui tool will help fix it. We need a tool
outside the gui environment.

The list you saw was a change log that only mentioned the *addition* of
nascent support for a gui configuration tool.  I apologize if it was
taken as though this was going to be the only tool to be used to
configure Orca.  It is not the only tool:  Orca has had a console-based
tool since day one.  In fact, I've always be one to point out the irony
in needing a screen reader to configure your screen reader and I've been
a strong proponent for the console-based tool.

So...I think we are on the same page here.

Thanks!

Will